Dear valued customers,
Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak we are making necessary changes in order to safely operate, and to keep you and our stylists healthy. Please read through these new policies before booking your appointment.
- Masks will now be required by stylists and customers in the salon at all times. Due to the nature of our services it is impossible to maintain a distance of 6ft, this policy will help ensure your safety as well as ours. If you do not have one, we will have some available for a small fee to cover cost.
- We ask that you self screen prior to your appointment. If you have a fever, if you feel ill in any way, or if you have recently come into contact with anyone that has tested positive, please cancel your appointment and reschedule. We are waiving fees for illness related cancellations at this time.
- We have stepped up our cleaning and sanitizing protocols and will be sanitizing work areas and hand washing before and after each client.
- We will be adding barriers throughout the salon and have changed our layout to help with social distancing. We now have limited seating and ask that you come alone to your appointment to limit the number of people in the salon at any given time. Anyone in the salon must be receiving a service.
- We will be temporarily suspending beverage service and magazines. Please do not bring any food or drink into the salon. If you have a longer appointment please remember to stay hydrated before your arrival.
- Please be mindful of what you bring into the salon and try not to bring any unnecessary items.
- If possible, please wait in your car until your start time to minimize time in the salon. Feel free to send us a text when you arrive, and we will let you know when we are ready for you.
- To avoid handling cash we are asking that you use card or contactless payment options
We understand that these times are challenging and overwhelming. We hope that we can find a way to safely be of service and to support each other during this time. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated. We look forward to seeing you in the salon again soon.
Thanks, and stay safe!
L Beauty Bar